Electro-Resistance Welded Tubes in Steel and Aluminium Alloys.
Our company EMC Distribution ltd has many years of experience in the manufacture of electro-welded steel and pre-galvanized tubes as well as aluminium tubes, conduit sections, open profiles and manipulated tube articles. The mission that has guided us for over a quarter of a century is focused on satisfying the needs of all our customers through our high-quality, diverse and constantly growing range of production, high level of professionalism and great experience, quick deliveries, and competitive prices. We have always aspired to achieve successful cooperation with our customers and partners, assuring our long-term presence and excellent reputation. The company is 100 % privately owned, and it is constantly making new investments in modern technology, so as to improve the operational process and expansion of the production range.
Electric welded cold and hot welded steel tubes for furniture industry and precise application
Seam welded aluminium tubes available in a wide range of alloys and tempers
round tubes from 9,75 mm dia to 170 mm dia as well as square, rectangular, oval, flat-oval and special sections.
- wall thickness from 0,4 to 6 mm
- in compliance with EN 10305-3, EN 10305-5 and EN 10219
Pre-galvanized steel tubes supplied either with seam fully Zinc spray re-covered or left as welded
- round tubes from 8 mm dia to 70 mm dia as well as square, rectangular, oval, flat-oval and special sections
- wall thickness from 0,6 to 3 mm
- tube compliance to EN 1592
Hot-dip galvanized steel tubes
- round tubes from 9,75 mm dia to 170 mm dia as well as square, rectangular, oval, flat-oval and special sections.
- wall thickness from 0,4 to 4 mm
- round tubes from 16 mm dia to 170 mm dia as well as square, rectangular, oval, flat-oval and special sections.
- wall thickness from 0,8 to 6 mm
- hot-dip galvanizing providing a constant thickness of 56 um minimum both on the internal diameter and external diameter of the tubes, according to DIN 2444 (BS EN 10240).
EMC Distribution Ltd also has a separate division that manufactures various tube components for furniture production. Our furniture company produces various tubular components and finished and semi-finished articles for the furniture industry.
- Powder coating according to RAL classification
- Hot dip galvanizing
- Chrome-nickel plating
- Electrolytic zinc plating
- Precise cutting of tubes / profiles to specific lengths
- Tube ends deburring after cutting
- Various mechanical treatment operations such as bending, punching, welding
EMC Distribution Ltd has been certified according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO/TS 16949:2016, ISO 50001:2011.